What: Bear Cub Wrestling Camp. Intermediate and Advanced skills clinic.
Who: Ages 13 and up. Younger/smaller wrestlers should try to bring a partner.
When: Monday and Wednesday, June 10th – July 24th, from 5:30-7:00 PM.
Where: SRJC Mat Room, Tauzer 958, 1501 Mendocino Avenue.
- 5:30 PM Gym/Mat Room/Tauzer 958 opens
- 5:30-7:00 Wrestling Instruction, Drills, Scrimmaging.
Cost: $100 per wrestler ($80 for additional family members).
Click here to download and complete WRESTLING SUMMER CAMP FORM
Includes 12 camp sessions and an SRJC wrestling Tee Shirt at the last session.
All wrestlers must report in shape to maximize the wrestling camp experience and minimize chance of injury.
All campers must provide their own accident / medical insurance while at camp.
- Valuables: Leave rings, watches, phones, chains, MP3 players and other valuables at home.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Bring clean work out clothes: Tee shirt, shorts, wrestling shoes and towel every day.
- Headgear, mouth piece and kneepads are recommended but not required.
- Any camper who does not adhere to camp rules will be sent home with no refund
- No refunds after June 10, 2019.
Make checks payable to SRJC Wrestling and send your camp fee to:
SRJC Wrestling C/O Jake Fitzpatrick, 1501 Mendocino Avenue, Santa Rosa, CA 95401
For more information 707-495-1583 or email email@example.com