Link to George Seifert Football Fundraising Dinner flyer.
2015 was a very successful year for the Bear Cubs. 28 players signed scholarships and competed at four year schools this fall, and the 2015 team played in their third bowl game in a row, defeating Modesto College 38-18 in the North State Bowl.
Now that the season is over, it is fundraising time again, and we can use your help. Many of you participated in last year's drive which raised over $40,000.00 and provided our student athletes with a new blocking sled, knee braces, helmets, meal money and travel funds. This year we are hoping to raise $50,000.00 for field equipment, video equipment, meal money, travel expenses and travel gear for our players. We have several different ways that you can become involved.
George Seifert Football Fundraising Dinner
- Includes, Appetizers, Dinner, Wine, and Desert
- Date: May 14th Location: Shone Farm
- 5:30pm Meet and Greet
- 6:00pm General Admission
Ways to Contribute
Tickets: $75.00 per person $125.00 to attend the Meet & Greet, includes
- Dinner Ticket
- Main Sponsor Contact Lenny Wagner (707) 527-4393
- Event Sponsors Red, White, & Blue
- Wine sponsor Provide dinner wine 12-15 cases
- Wine Sponsor Wine and/or tours for auction items
- Auction Items live and silent
- Attend the event For tickets contact Lenny Wagner (707) 527-4393
- Financial Contribution Contact Lenny Wagner (707) 527-4393
Our dinner will be held at the SRJC Shone Farm in Windsor, California and we are asking local merchants and community members to support our efforts by providing sponsorships, donations, and by attending the event. Your support is needed and appreciated very much.
Checks can be made payable to: Auction Items and Donations: Tax ID # 94-1735861
Santa Rosa Junior College Football Contact Lenny Wagner
1501 Mendocino Ave.
Santa Rosa, CA 95401